PassMark BurnInTest Pro crack with serial keys is a professional version of the program for comprehensive and detailed testing of computer components. The utility tests CPU speed, RAM, hard drives, CD / DVD drives, sound cards, video cards, printers, network connections.
BurnInTest Pro crack can also test serial (up to 12 ports simultaneously) and parallel ports, USB ports (up to 10 ports at a time). Also in the professional version there are additional parameters for testing processors and video cards. After testing, the program produces a report with the errors and instabilities found. Ideal for overclocking enthusiasts.
In the BurnInTest Pro version there are additional parameters for testing processors as well as video cards. After testing, the program produces a report with the errors as well as instabilities found. Ideal for overclocking enthusiasts.
Testing of CPUs, hard disks, CD ROMs, CD burning programs, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, memory, network connection, serial ports, parallel ports, USB ports, recording devices, video playback, printer or testing client-developed plug-ins that can be checked simultaneously. The results can be saved to hard disk, printed or exported as a graphic image.
BurnInTestIt also allows you to test serial, parallel, and USB devices and has advanced online support. There are also EMC testing functions for ANSI C63.4-1992, RAM checks up to 64 GB and cyclic reboot. The hope of the socium on the computer can affect the high costs when the system crashes.
Also checks the hardware of the computer in a short period of time, so that hidden and unknown problems are before they usually meet. The program is suitable for computer enthusiasts, equipment manufacturers, system researchers and “accelerators” who want to squeeze the most out of their system.
PassMark BurnInTest Pro Crack Full Version Keygen Features:
- Native 64bit hardware and O / S support
- Online help as well as PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as a log file.
- ‘Notes’ as well as ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF).
- The ability to select the level of the load is placed on each component, through the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point as well as click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed as well as Serial number.
- Temperature monitoring and temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active
- Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor as well as SpeedFan software)
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B & W or color testing
- MP3, MIDI and Wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 optical drives
- CD / DVD / Blu-ray read testing using specialized optical test media, plus CD burner testing
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
- Video RAM testing
- Testing the playback of Videos
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking